Thursday, October 9, 2014

Crocheting with the Boys.

 Today a dream came true, Hugo learnt how to crochet. He still has a long way to go but the 'click' happened for him. Wahoo! Sitting at the table with my two boys while we had hot drinks and crocheted was beyond my wildest dreams. I'm still smiling all these hours later.
Yesterday my neighbour popped by with her new book by Mr. Finch and the teeniest, tiniest plate of macarons ever.  By the way, the book is utterly sublime and if you ever have the chance to read it, seize it. No patterns but amazing photography of his work so far. I tried to hide the book so it could live with us but to no avail..... I can't wait to see it again. 
Archie made a little crochet kite this morning. He thinks it would be a wonderful project for beginners so we will write the pattern up at some stage together and post it.
Crochet can be pretty intense you know....
Lots and lots of love,
Kate. xxooxx.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails