Monday, December 2, 2013

Butterflies and Tiny Worlds.

 It is all Christmas present making or studio sale readying over here at the moment. And I have a huge pile of washing beginning to grow at the same time. It talks to me you know, or at least lets out the odd groan here and there. Maybe there are small children trapped in it. All I know is that I am a little frightened of going near it.


I have actually got some very exciting news. Next month I am having a pattern featured in Simply Crochet U.K. I will hopefully be able to show you a sneak peak of my project soon. I think you might like it.
Lots and lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting your pattern published! I usually get this magazine, so I will keep a look out for your pattern! All of your other things are so very pretty as well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very exciting news! Will keep my eyes peeled! Love these little worlds. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore your framed butterflies, they are so neat and adorable.

    Congrats on getting your pattern published and I will look forward to a sneaky peak if you are able and the pattern when it is published.

    Ps. It is not a small child in the laundry pile, it is the sock monster's cousin. When he moans it means he is replicating the items so that the pile just keeps growing. At least that is my theory, and I think I am right as my laundry seems to grow even when no-one is near it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on getting your pattern in the magazine. If it makes you feel better on the washing front I had 24 loads after just two weeks away in our caravan. I thought I would never get it done! I love your little worlds; they are so cute. Have a good week. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty crochet. I can only do the basic.
    Rosezeeta.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What gorgeous work and beautiful colours! And fantastic news about the magazine feature. You must be chuffed! :-) x
    Jo | adventuresandteaparties.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the magazine article!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great way to present small projects!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the magazine. I'll look forward to seeing your pattern. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you need to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Win your ex back with TEXT messages?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails