Monday, April 13, 2009

Don't Forget to Pack the Presents...


Tomorrow morning while clouds are still pink, Jonno and Archie with soft feathered feet, are slipping out of the house and beginning on their road trip down to the south island. Jonno's brother lives on a dairy farm at Franz Joseph and so the boys have decided to head down for the school holidays...... which is fantastic..... except they will be away for Archie's birthday. Yes, I will be saying good bye to my five year old and will be exchanging him for a big boy of six. So my mission today has been to wrap and pack all of the presents, trying to insert extra bits of love here and there to make him realise that in my heart I am always thinking of him (even when it looks as I am mostly interested in cups of tea and gentle thinking).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails