Sunday, May 31, 2009

A Good Book and Cup of Tea.

So this is what I am armed with to carry me through the day. I have woken this morning to sunlight with its warm rays working through me and feel a bit more cheerful (read that as slightly less dramatic). Just a heavy cold rather than a hell mouth to death's door. A good book has just been opened, Kate Atkinson's 'When Will There Be Good News' and a cup of tea brewing. Although, sadly in a different mug as I dropped my dear yellow one after the photo was taken. These things will be survivened (I just made that up, maybe I should submit it to those test words you have to copy when putting a comment on someones blog). Better go and fill up the hot water bottle and snuggle down on the big blue couch with my book... Have a lovely Sunday.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails