Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Cup of Tea Morning.

As much as I love the outcome knitting Jane Brocket's cushion, I am going to crochet a back for it because I just don't have the time to knit a backside that will be hidden and take many hours.
Archie has been very busy with his plasticine and mini furniture (not doll's house furniture). I love how they have a pot plant on the table. It is so civilised.

These hands belong to my cousin Jodie who has very quickly become an accomplished knitter. I spent the whole morning at her house with another of our friends and we chatted and chatted and chatted, all the while with wool flying about the place.
This is a chair Jodie has reupholstered with some Ikea fabric...
As above.
Tonight has been a little tricky with a very tired, small boy. I think this might be a good representation of how I feel...
Lots and lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

9 comments:

  1. Do you know Kate..I like you so much! If we lived nearby I reckon we'd be very good friends! Love the plasticine men! I'm off to work now. Sleep tight! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly the conclusion I came to with the back Kate and I've not even got there yet, but it seems like endless work. Sounds like a lovely way to spend an afternoon chatting and knitting, but not so good dealing tired kiddies at the end of the day. Aaaargggh.

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. some nice pillows and a fantastically beautiful chair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want Jodie's chair. Is it for sale? :) Loving your cushions.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I prefer the back anyway...you can ring the changes by turning it over too! You made me laugh with your poor old Plasticine man all crumpled in the kitchen... I know that feeling! Your little boy sounds like he is very creative too...:)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The crocheted back cover was definitely a good idea, how you sort of have two cushions! You can turn it over when you want a change.

    Love the little plastacine men!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Kate your cushion is looking so beautiful!
    Think I might have to order that book too ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you have to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Get your ex back with TEXT messages?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails