Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tid Bits.



Hello, just a little note to say that I am still around but just going through a couple of weeks where my skin feels a little thinner than usual and a whole lot of work has to go into living a normal day.
I have however, been doing lots of sewing and knitting and crocheting so would you believe I have a back log of projects to show you...
Anyhoo, this was just a quick note and I will have more tomorrow.
Love Kate xxooxx.
p.s. the dress pattern comes from Burda - I'll have to look up the number - I'm not entirely convinced by it. It's made from corduroy and is quite bulky in the pleats which makes me look as though I am perhaps packing a bit more into my body than usual but it is very warm. I added the buttons to as the front wouldn't sit down as well as I would have liked.

12 comments:

Aubrey said...

Lovely to see your 'face' again on the blog, even TedTed has his picture up. lovely colours and a great dress! I thought you might like me to be first comment as I haven't been writing any. love Mum

**Anne** said...

Hi Kate,
I like your dress and it does look very warm. Cute striped leggings/tights too. :)
Take lots of care of you Kate. Big squishy hugs sent your way.
Anne xx

soniaandfred said...

I love the red dress :)

Світлана said...

what a nice dress!

Amanda Makes said...

All great stuff chickadee! You really are so clever! The dress is stunning and you still look lovely and slim in it! I'm afraid my lovely cord coat will have to transmoglify into something else as it's taken me so long to make that it doesn't fit any more1

Debi Y. said...

Your dress came out real pretty. :)

nicole said...

The dress is fab! BurdaStyle patterns are meant to be hard to follow so well done :-D

Planet Penny said...

can't wait to find out more about those mittens, lovely pattern!

Brenda @ It's A Beautiful Life said...

We enjoyed the tids and the bits...

Bungalowgirl said...

Love the dress, I think the buttons look fantastic. I am a bit of a sucker for corduroy, and red cord is just about as good as it gets. melx

sweetpea said...

Dress looks brilliant - love the stripy arms and legs too! The cat in the box looks v cute too - is that a handmade one? x

Roberta Granada said...

Hi friend I love your blog always has beautiful things here, beijokas ...
http://agulhaetricot.blogspot.com
http://agulhaetricot.com
tb http://titacarre.elo7.com.br visit my store and let your opinion about my products.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails