Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A little hellooo...

I finished sewing up my circular cushion on the weekend,
And began on my next, this time taken from Jane Brocket's new book.
I am loving the colours and the pattern is wonderful to knit up but it does seem to eat up a lot more knitting than my first cushion. I do love it, but I think the first pattern probably suits me more.
This weekend we went away to the beach again and I packed up my travelling craft basket, making sure to pack as many embroidery threads as I could fit. I have to admit that this little packet lay abandoned as I ploughed my way through knitting instead.
It's good to be back home again. I feel as though I have a lot of catching up to do before becoming human again so please excuse me for such a small post.
Lots and lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

11 comments:

  1. The pillow looks great. Any chance you can tell us where you got the pattern? I'd love to knit one up too.

    Cheers. Lori.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cushion looks wonderful. I love the cable on the edge.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cushion.
    I can't knit, so would have to try a crochet version.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that pattern. I agree with you about the Jane Brockett one. It looks gorgeous, but takes an age to knit. I've added it to the finish up one day pile.

    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cushion looks so pretty, glad you had a good time at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cushion, its so bright and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely cushion, reminds me of sunny days by the ocean. :)

    xox, C

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a lovely cushion... love the colours you have chosen... I haven't attempted short row knitting yet... this could be the inspiration I need :)x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love love love the cushion. I quite like yours better than the second version. Not being a knitter - it all looks tedious and difficult and amazing to me.
    E xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adulation adulation adulation the cushion. I absolutely like castigation bigger than the additional version. Not getting a knitter - it all looks annoying and difficult and amazing to me.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails