Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Bribe/Reward....

First of all, thank you so much for all of your comments - they brought a huge smile to my face this morning (making me look slightly maniacal in the cafe while I use their internet again....).
Archie accompanied me on a big bicycle ride today and was treated to an icy-pole as a reward.... He even posed by the bike for me which was very obliging of him, particularly as he wore a green shirt which provided a wonderful back ground for the crochet.
Can you imagine how happy I was with the yellow shop!!!
Once again, few words as I always feel a little self conscious using someone else's wifi (very grateful though). I promise there will be non bike related posts again but at the moment I it's hard to think about anything else. If only I could crochet a cover for my car seat - I don't think that will happen somehow - it might perhaps be the beginning of the end... or maybe not.
Back on my bike,
Lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.
p.s. if anyone does any bike pimping please leave a comment because I would LOVE to see what you do and how you do it. xxooxxooxx.

9 comments:

iNd!@nA said...

i saw a brilliant one in Melbourne recently - unfortunately was whizzing past at speed so didn't score a happy snap. beautifully encrusted with camouflage crochet that resembled lichen. [on Johnston Street in Fitzroy]
i think those lycra-encrusted insects we have whizzing about clogging up our roads in South Australia would be much easier to tolerate if they were similarly adorned!!!

**Anne** said...

I love your bike and I would be using every opportunity to ride while the weather is nice. A yellow wall and green shirt as backdrop to your photo, well why not. You are greedy for dollar, yes?! :)
Anne xx

Charlotte said...

I have a bike just like yours! I need to 'pimp' mine up too!

Criossa said...

Since I am looking for a pink bike :) I am so going to have to pimp it out. It is witer here though so give me some time.

Aunty Mum said...

Te he he he. You trend setter you!

Bobo Bun said...

This has to be the most splendid bike ever. Just divine before pimping and glorious after.

CHD said...

I seriously love your bike. I think that yellow shop is just down the road and around the corner from where we are staying at the beach. I hope you are riding it around- I'll look out for it...and you on it! Cx

Cheap Runescape Gold said...

I actively adulation your bike. I anticipate that chicken boutique is just down the alley and about the bend from area we are blockage at the beach. I achievement you are benumbed it around- I'll attending out for it...and you on it!

Seacanoeist Mark said...

I liked your article, I will share your article to everyone!!




WoW gold|Diablo 3 Gold|RS Gold|Cheap Diablo 3 Gold

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails