Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Crowns and Circus Tents.

Goodness, a whole week has passed since I last posted - what can I say but that we are in the middle of the rainiest summer holiday that I can remember and most minutes (when I am not crocheting) are going into peace keeping. However, when peace has been momentarily achieved, I have been working busily on two patterns - one for a crown (you can see the evolution of it through the photos - the final product isn't pictured though) and a circus tent. Jonno has promised to weld me little frames for the tents when he has time.

A crown just needing a bit of fancy finishing.

And my new obsession (for kids of course....) Nanoblocks.
I have all sorts of other things to show you over the next few days including a wicker basket I bought for my new bike - at the moment I am crocheting bunting for it. Rainy holidays are a good excuse for manic crafting aren't they.
Lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

8 comments:

  1. I love your circus tent, that is truly heavenly! The crown is too sweet too, enjoy all those crafty and peace making moments!! Hope the sun behaves and starts to shine for you soon :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crochet bunting for your bike sounds so dreamy and beautiful. I hope you'll put up some pictures when it is done. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, a crochet crown! we never have enough crowns around here, a crochet one would make a sweet addition to the mix!I love the sound of your bike basket bunting too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous crown ... fit for any Prince or Princess!! We have a sparkly crown in our house which is worn on the special person's birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your circus! So delightful! How small is it?
    Keep doing your beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of Nanoblocks... They remind me of Legos. They look cool tho :)
    xo,
    wink

    ReplyDelete
  7. You do come up with the most unusual things to crochet!! Thats why I love your blog!
    Happy New Year
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the circus tent. Very nice!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails