Sunday, January 15, 2012

Tutus and Tiaras... and More Yellow Shoes.

I am going to apologise in advance for this post which is a celebration of wearing my first tutu ever!!!! Last night we went to a friend's 40th with the theme being 'a little bit of glam'. And so I made a tutu by using the no sew method (if you google no sew tutu method, one millionbillion hits will come up). Our very bestest neighbour came to babysit last night and took lots of photos so if you have seen enough in the first picture, stop scrolling now because there are thousands to come. But honestly, how often do you get to dress up and have a photo session to boot?










Now, as for the yellow shoes - they are from a New Zealand chain store called Glassons and were only $30. Irresistible. The whole range of shoes were amazing but the yellow called out to me personally by name. I also made a little silver bunting necklace to wear last night as well - I will have to do a little tutorial on it soon but I am sure many of you will be able to work out how to do it just by looking.
The boys are hammering bottle tops on the shed (their new hobby) so I had better go and make sure they aren't using the other's foot to rest the hammer on or anything.
Lots of love,
Kate xxooxxooxx.
p.s. One more big sorry for the gratuitous tutu shots.

19 comments:

  1. no sorry's allowed, you look amazing, both of you are gorgeous! love, love, love your outfit kate! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow your tu tu looks fab, no wonder you had a photo shoot lol. You both look wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how Fabulous dartling sweetie!! LOL I hope you enjoyed your party!!
    Best wishes
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab tutu! I don't blame you at all for the pictures! Those shoes are stunning, and are definitely calling out my name...darn them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i especially love the green tie and mauve ? desert boots on your party partner ... a match made in heaven i'd say ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving all the tutu shots. Fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is so much to adore here. Fun! But I really especially love your new yellow shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm SO glad you shared these fun photos with us, the are FABULOUS. Looking forward to seeing more tutus.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I used to say this to my FAVORITE principal, when he would go outside in the winter without a winter coat, just his suit jacket: "Be careful or you will freeze your tutu off."

    He would laugh and go on. Then, one day he looks at me an d says, "What IS a tutu?"

    I had forgotten that there were only boys in his family so he wouldn't have know . . so I explained what it was and that the ohrase meant it was way to cold to go outside without a coat or you could freeze off something important. LOLOL

    You two looked like you were having ablast before leaving for the party.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look perfect, it's all just perfect. Hope you guys had a fab time xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. So great to see this fab costume!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Kate you looked amazing! LOVED the crown!!!! You were quite right to have a photo shoot and even more right to post the pics!! Eye candy of note!!!!! lol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it ALL. Especially the tutu, the yellow, the crown, the crochet. You rock. Now me, i would be wanting to find a way to wear that outfit again, say to playgroup! melx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice pictures! Looks like you have a lots of fun! Thats nice! And i love the tutu! / Annika

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy New Year my dear friend! You look totally beautiful and Jonno scrubs up well doesn't he? xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. You both look amazing, hope you had a great time!
    Sally xox

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails