Saturday, April 21, 2012

Cosy Home...


So ridiculously good to be home again. I love holidays but I am such a homebody. Being able to sit at the kitchen table and knit, drink cups of tea in my own bed and cook in my kitchen. Little things that add the sparkle to every day.
By the way, here is a new jug I found on holidays at a second hand shop. It was an absolute bargain as there is a tiny chip on the spout - the sort of thing that all my stuff has anyway. I can't wait to fill it with daffodils in the spring.
And then there are the little welcome homes by favourite pot plants. I love this geranium so much. The colour isn't quite accurate, it (she) is much more salmony. 
I have to admit that I am struggling with the new blogspot format so I hope this post comes out well.  
Lots and lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails