Thursday, May 16, 2013

Rain Clouds and Crochet.

I have two of my favourite girls in the world come to my house a couple of mornings a week before school and sometimes, if I get out of bed early enough, they do crafting. This morning Lily left this scene on my kitchen table - how could I not take a photograph. 
 This is what I woke up to this morning. My very own hot water bottle and cover... still warm might I add.
I have alos been making a few of these, not the best photo in the world but there you go.
Lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

6 comments:

  1. your water bottles cozies make me smile!!
    xxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I have been contemplating if I should make a water bottle cover for myself... They look so cozy! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I don't always comment here but wanted to let you know how much I enjoy my 'visits' here, they really do indulge my colour fix! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate please would you post your HWBC pattern? Or, send it to me pretty please? I made one of my own design for a friend and it was fine,l she was pleased with it (her cat even more so, she nabbed it straight away for her own) but I think yours is one I'd like to make. xxxxx (Kisses to sweeten it working? ;-p)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Lily's picture, sweet. The girls must love visiting and look forward to a bit of crafting I'm sure! Hot water covers are wonderful, love Mum

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely HWBCs! I've made a couple but not a patch on yours. Gorgeous felt scene too :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails