Tuesday, September 16, 2014

A Watercolour Cut Out.

It's my last night with Mum tonight so I'm pretending to be very brave and grown up but of course secretly I'm feeling very sad.  A quick trip to Melbourne tomorrow to say goodbye to  family and then back home on Thursday. I can't wait to see Jonno and the boys so I have to keep that in mind.
More painting today.  I didn't like the background on this one so I cut her out.  I'm thinking that it might be fun to give her crocheted legs and ballet slippers. .. I think this may be the beginning of something new.
Lots and lots of love,
Kate. Xxx.

3 comments:

  1. Sad all round! Even 3 1/2 yr old Jono said,"Dont go! Going is sad!" However every day is a day closer to next visit at Christmas. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crocheted legs would be adorable! I can see a whole new series of animals with mixed media bodies.Boy, that sounded better in my head! Hope you know what I mean :) I am glad you had time to spend with your family, and as your mum said, Christmas is coming!
    Have a good day and a safe trip!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. We miss you already! And yes, Jono was so right (must be genetic!!!) - going is sad. Has been such a lovely time with you and can't wait to see you again soon with your lovely boys xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails