Thursday, September 25, 2014

Books.... and Running Late.


 First of all, let me just say how sorry I am that I didn't get the tutorial up today. I have worked so hard today to finish it but just didn't get there. My afternoon has been cut short a little bit as Jonno and I are going out to dinner tonight to celebrate his birthday (we spent last night watching the boys in their school play). So PLEASE FORGIVE ME and I will have it up tomorrow instead..... pinky promise!
 This is going to be a quick post as I want to put a bit of make up on before we head out (I've reached that certain age) so I will just show you what we have been reading in the house and will talk about them another day. 
This is the pile of books I picked up from the library the other day. I am so excited.... Lucy - can you see that I found some of yours!!!
So here are some bluebells picked to say "Thanks for your patience".....
Love Kate. xx
p.s. What have you guys been reading lately - any good tips?

3 comments:

  1. Love your book pile. I see some I want to read, so will be looking in my library for them. Hope you and Jonno had a lovely dinner.
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you are forgiven! Husbands always come before crafting right? I love your little crocheted camper. I am actually fixing up a real camper at the moment, so I don't have time for another crochet project. But when I do, I'm making one of your little campers.

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really would like to order your book "Greedy for Color" patterns but can't seem to get that far to find out how. Could you please email me the how to do this? you can email me at royalkingdomwoman@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails