Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Getting Sorted.

Every work space needs a good view. Early morning from the kitchen window. The cows have already been milked.
A neat and tidy spot - so ridiculously restful.
Cupboard being sorted.
And the doll's house that is need of much spring cleaning. It is funny how well a post modern house, a princess and the pea set and a box full of plastic army men unite into a great game.
This week has been very quiet in terms of creative achievement. Archie has a big few days on with his school play and so, any left over energy has been put into sorting. I am hoping this burst of tidiness means that when the gods of inspiration rain their bounty upon me, I will be ready not only to jump, but to grab a paintbrush, needle, crochet hook, sewing machine or whatever other tool is required of me.

8 comments:

elsy said...

what a wonderful view.....brilliant to sit and hook with that view to gaze upon....lucky you

Aubrey said...

I love the photos of the cows! And your hill! Life is all about balance, I see your peaceful spots along with a cupboard to be sorted. I'm glad you don't have a house that is perfectly organised... where would there be room for a family to be alive and creative. I hope you enjoyed your pumpkin soup! love Mum

Mandy said...

What great photos! I am loving your workspace! I hope inspiration flows through you soon! :)

Vicky said...

I'm not sure what I'm more jealous of - the amazing view or your lovely wooden work station!

Amanda said...

It's lovely to have such a beautiful peek into your life. I'm off to do some tidying now! I need a peaceful corner! Lots of love, Amanda xxx

do you mind if i knit said...

Oooohhhh! A work space, just for you! How exciting! Love Vanessa xxx

Julia said...

Oh my word, Im a bit envious of you!! Such a pretty view and your very own workspace too! I enjoyed your photos today, sending you love

Julia x

Rosie said...

What a lovely view, lucky you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails