Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Holidays.




Just a little post to say that we are going on a tropical cruise and won't be back for 10 days. I am so excited I can barely write let alone pack and clean the house for the South Africans who are coming to house sit and dog sit and chicken sit and cow sit. I am also supposed to finish clearing the room where our renovations are going to be because our builders are starting just as we go. I can't wait to see the transformation when we come back.
My words are a little garbled today (I am thinking in terms of socks, undies, bathers, passports, etc...) so the post is a little out of order but I wanted to show Archie's new shorts (with elastic inserted) and Jonno's new grown-up coat - his first. I can't wait for him to wear it for more than two minutes... a very big event for a dairy farmer's wife. Lots of love, xxooxxooxx.

10 comments:

Leonie Guld said...

Oh...kate...have a BALL!!! I bet johnno will look smashing in that jacket!!! See you when you get back...Lucky Duck!!!

Mandy said...

I hope you have a wonderful time! :)

ArtMind said...

Oh wow, wish you a fabulous time, Kate! Enjoy & don't forget to take lots of pics so we can have a little trip too when you get back! :)

Amanda said...

Have a lovely time Kate and come back with lots of piccys and stories for us! Lots of love, Amanda xxx

Cathy said...

I am so jealous! I know you will have a wonderful time. Take lots of pictures to share.

John Constable Hayes said...

This sounds very exciting! Have a great time Love from Dad and Lou

Betty Anne said...

Have a great holiday -- will look forward to some colorful pictures when you get back : ) Wanted you to know that 2catsandahusband has moved to a new blog -- there is a link for it on the old blog -- hope you stop in for a visit sometime. Blessings

Debbie said...

Wishing you the best of well deserved holidays!

DEBBIE MOSS

angelina said...

hooray holidays!

kirsty said...

Cor blimey, you only just got back from your last trip! Hope you have a lovely time xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails