Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Summer Camping.










The photos speak for themselves. Glorious hot weather, good food, great company, swimming, adventuring, crocheting (me), reading and chatting. Just, as I explained last post, not much sleep... but really, that would have been a waste of time (Oh but I do love my sleep).
Weekends are very precious as Jonno works a lot (the cows always need milking), so to get away from the farm for it is sheer, giddy heaven. I think the kids liked it too.
Lots of love, Kate xxooxxooxx.

6 comments:

  1. Great photos, love the sparkle from the river in the first photo. The tea towel on the branch is a lovely shot. Looks like you had great weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roll on summer (in the UK)! Fed up of jumpers and having the heating on now x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the shot of the little girl contemplating through the reeds of grass. Simply gorgeous.

    Yes, cold, blustery days for us in the UK but looking forward to our camping trip in our summer. We can only hope for sunshine like yourself though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful photos! Looks like heaven. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you have a great time together..I love the photos :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails