Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Thoughts.

Just checking in to say we are okay - we live in the north island so are well away from all of the strife in Christchurch, but of course, as I am sure so many of you are as well, following every update as it happens. All of our thoughts and prayers are with those in Christchurch and all those affected by the earthquake. It is unimaginable what it is like down there and as a mother, I can't help but think of all the children who have started to recover from the September earthquake only to now find themselves an a far worse situation. I am going to sign off now and cuddle my two little boys.
Lots and lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

10 comments:

Errol said...

Poor poor Christchurch I am so very sad as I too think of all those traumatised children, and adults, back to all the terror and uncertainty. It was such a beautiful city before all of this. Cities can be rebuilt but there have been too many human losses, never can they be replaced. All our love and best wishes to the people of Christchurch, in fact to all New Zealanders, love from Mum

Florrie said...

So glad to hear you and your family are safe,

take care, florrie x

Killiecrankie Farm said...

Good news Kate - hold tight to those you love !

Dreadnought said...

Oh Kate I'm so glad that you're ok. I logged on this morning to email you and then saw your post. Poor Christchurch... What a heartbreaking thing to happen to such wonderful people. Love and hugs to you, Amanda xxx

kirsty said...

I thought of you straight away as I wasn't sure where you and your family live. So sad, our thoughts are with all involved xx

Juliab said...

So glad you are ok. Just hoping and praying all the remaining survivors are found safe and well.

bibbitybob said...

I'm so glad to hear that you are all alright, and also sending my love out to those who have been affected x

galoregirl said...

Kate, so glad to hear yall r doing fine! Praying for u and ur family today and may the peace and tranquility of God comfort those around the whole entire area of Christchurch.

Lisa said...

Glad to hear that you're okay!

Lisa x

Leonie said...

I was just about to send you an email and find out the ins and outs of your situation. Its all over the telly here and just so......devastating.

Leonie xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails