Monday, February 28, 2011

Baby Paper Cranes.

I often go through stages of uncontrollable paper crane making - is there a name for this state - U.P.C.M. Is there funding for a support group? And the other thing that becomes weird after a while is the compulsion to make each one smaller than the last until there are these minute bird like things that eventually get mistaken for dust particles and are swept up by a heartless broom some days later.
I do just love them though.
And also paper trees because paper birds always need somewhere to perch.
The rabbits have found the stairs and have spent the whole morning leaping up and down them. I did shut all the doors upstairs as I really, really, really don't want them making a brand new toilet in the children's toys or somewhere equally unsuitable (call me fussy).
My next little pondering is how to make Stella's face as happy as Stanley's. In this photo she is not too bad, a little sour when looking front on though.
But in this version, she scares me a little. I don't know if I would want to bump into her at night. Mind you, I would probably be more freaked out by the fact that she is not only standing up and wearing lipstick... but also wearing clothes.
Time to work out how to make her smile (stitch wise).
Lots of love, Kate xxooxx.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails