Thursday, February 16, 2012

A Hipstamatic Tour of Our House.

I was wondering if you would like to have a little wander around our house? I am always intensely curious about where other people live so I assume everybody else probably feels much the same way. I had better explain the photos first though, I am using my new hipstamatic app which I have decided, softens the general scruffiness of our place.... it makes mess look retro and old style. Soooo, this is the front of our house, Bertie is keeping guard.
This is the pergola that Jonno built for my birthday back in October. I am thrilled because the wisteria has now grown half way along the top. The edging beds have been planted with blueberries which will form a very loose, informal hedge along the sides.
This is looking down to our recently abandoned vege garden - the trees are now so lovely and tall they have shaded out the beds - time to get digging some new ones.
This is a little peek into our bedroom - our dresser is very messy but see... with the app it just looks interesting.
My favourite yellow doors.
Awwww, folded clothes on a couch - I am happy because that means we will all have clean underpants to wear tomorrow.
This is where we clean our teeth and (if you are Jonno) shave.
The bath.
Maybe you can tell from my words or something... but I am feeling very, very happy. This is because this morning I transplanted around 16 roses, a job I have been meaning to do for quite some time now. I love how the reward is not only feeling capable and satisfied, but also getting to keep all of the little roses that have to be snipped off.
This is where I make my tea. Actually, this jug is a new addition as our faithful whistling kettle died a few days ago. I miss the whistling of the old one but this one seems to give me fewer burns.
This is where I sit and do my posts. Also where we eat, chat, do homework, crochet, puzzle, draw, etc, etc, etc.
And this is where I curl up at then end of the day with my hobbit feet.
Lots and lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails