Friday, February 17, 2012

This Week.

This has been a good week alright. I finally caught with two of my crafty friends - 2ndhandmaid and AuntyMum at the same time, in the same room. The gorgeous cushion and blanket pictured above and below are made by Belinda (aunty mum). We spent at least half an hour admiring just the blanket before we could even begin to go crazy over her other makings. She also has a pattern on her blog for the rose cushion.

Hugo got stuck into his drawing this week.
I love happy dragon dinosaurs. Sharp teeth though, don't be fooled by that smile.
And today I did something very special. I hung out with Stef (remember the bride? Check out the wedding section in the side bar) and her new little baby girl Evelyn. It was the first time since she was born that I had time to cuddle, squeeze, gaze and photograph her little toe-peas as well as drink copious cups of tea with Stef. I call it bliss.
Evelyn is starting to talk back (in a baby version) and she has littlebig smiles and she looks at things and thinks about things. I am so proud that I didn't bite her once... even if I was tempted. Don't you think she looks really smart...
Awwwwww.
Hope you had a good week too.
Lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails