Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Crocheted Flowers and Lego.

 I am making myself a floral garland to wear to the school ball - I am going to be some kind of viking-fairy so will have to crochet some horns to nestle amongst the flowers. I have made up a very easy daffodil pattern so will post it soon.

 Hugo has been working very hard on this lego creation... using, as Archie will tell you, Archie's very best Lego pieces. Hugo is very keen for this to end up on pinterest so I will be putting the odd Lego photo on and then pin it. If you feel like it you could pin it too - or even leave Hugo a message about how much you like his Lego building. He is so proud.
 I love little hands making things.
Bulldozed forest.
Lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

13 comments:

Squiggling About said...

Love the Lego building, my favourite part are the chains hanging down. I have a little Lego builder too and I have just posted about keeping Lego tidy. Hugo, is your Lego tidy?

Leonie said...

I love all your crochet creations - they are simply gorgeous! Cant wait to try the daffodil pattern! And the Lego - well What Legendary Builds they are :)

CurlyPops said...

I absolutely adore the daffodils!

Bungalowgirl said...

Love those daffodils and the viking weapons depositary is very cool. My boy alternates between lego and duplo- his floor is currently a 5 baseplate lego zoo and animal hospital. He is going through a maximal size creation phase so lego is not cutting the mustard. melx

Mel said...

These are so pretty! Crochet is so much fun; and so are legos. :)
Awesome lego building.

CrochetBlogger said...

There's something so magical about the way you've juxtaposed these two things - they are both craft, art and play!

Annaboo said...

Crochet and Lego? A classic combination in my house!
I love Hugo's creation and will pin it when I get a chance!
Lovely flowers- can't wait to see the Viking element added!
Have a super week!
X

Vintage Sheet Addict said...

Can't wait to see it! We are big into play Mobil at the Bea household, there are so many bits, everywhere! Ada :)

Debi Y. said...

Very cool Lego build Hugo. My son (who is 23 now) loved his Lego's and now I have 2 grandsons who love Lego's too. :)

Claudia said...

Hugo, your Lego work is great!!! I love it!! My son (10 years old) loves Lego too and his bedroom´s decoration theme now is about it! :)
Best regards, from Brazil

Anonymous said...

My 5 year old nephew says the Lego model is great! He'd love to see more xxx

spudballoo said...

Oh Hugo, now that's what a call a creation...it's very busy. My boys, 6 and 5, tend to go for long thin LEGO creations, or spaceships. But I love your square shape. Pinning it now!

shin ae said...

I'd love a daffodil pattern. Your flowers are so pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails