Monday, August 20, 2012

Vikings!!!

 Jonno and I are going to a medieval ball dressed as Vikings. I was going to make very traditional costumes but then I saw this fur at Spotlight and decided to go for a more Abba inspired version.  We also have silver tunics, white vinyl, feathers, white fluffy trims. Thank goodness Jonno is such a good sport.
 I painted up Jonno's helmet today - I didn't even know it was possible but Dominique has painted her's and it looks amazing.
 Isn't that just the best combination!
 Thanks for the beautiful flowers Gran Gran....
And these are two of my photos ready to be taken to an exhibition....  the first one I have ever been a part of... Opening night is on Thursday and I can't wait.
Lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

9 comments:

Bungalowgirl said...

Vikings and Abba are not two words I would ever normally associate together but frankly sounds very inspired and cannot wait to see you in these outfits. melx

Anna said...

Is it wrong to want to sit at my desk wearing that viking helmet and act as if there is nothing to see here? Cos I would do that if I had that helmet :)

roz said...

every time i swing by here i leave with a HUGE smile
thanks...

Alessandra said...

Have fun with the vikings outfits!!!
Good luck for your exhibition!!!
xxx Alessandra

Vintage Sheet Addict said...

Bet the real Vikings wished they had such great colours! Ada :)

Leonie said...

I love love love all the colour in your photo's and everything :)

Squiggling About said...

Wow that looks fun! Good luck with your exhibition. Sarah x

Kelley Hart said...

herAcom77I cannot WAIT to see you guys in your costumes!! So creative, I knew you wouldn't just do the traditional route!

Seacanoeist Mark said...

I liked your article, I will share your article to everyone!!




WoW gold|Diablo 3 Gold|RS Gold|Cheap Diablo 3 Gold

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails