Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Vikings and Teapots.

 This is me dressed up before the school ball as Freya, goddess of the north. This is also me before ingesting a particularly potent and delicious honey mead. By the way, I am wearing black wings.
 Our next door neighbours and viking worshippers. Savage and cute.
 This is the teapot I quietly crocheted on the couch the day after the night of honey mead. 
And I made this little fella too, another Stanley.
Gaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh - we are coming towards the wettest winter on record since 1953. Today was supposed to be sunny so I hung two loads of washing out, the sky looked, laughed and dumped a whole bucket of water upon my efforts.... I know I shouldn't take it personally but sometimes it is hard not to.
Lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails