Thursday, August 9, 2012

Traveling Bags.

 This week has been spent very much out and about. Wherever I go, I always take an emergency bag with me, you never know if a few spare moments may crop up and it is essential to be prepared. Scissors, lip balm, moisturiser (Jurlique rose hand cream), needles, hooks, yarn and current projects. 
 Here is a ballerina rabbit I finished this morning.
Most of the time spent making this was in front of the t.v. last night watching 'Black Swan'. I loved it and particularly enjoyed not watching it with Jonno.  I am pretty sure that this bunny is channeling the white swan... fingers crossed.
Lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

2 comments:

simmone said...

Gorgeous bunny!

Hoppin' Up said...

Ooooh, Black Swan... That movie really creeps me out! In the best way possible, of course.

Love the ballet slippers on the bunny!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails