Monday, February 4, 2013

Crochet Fungus.

 Wahoo - this is my first post on my new computer. The insurance money came through which is fantastic and I picked up my new best friend from the shop this morning. 
It was just too hard to blog on anything else so while my internet life was low key, I have been furiously crocheting fungus. You know how the craving hits you occasionally. Now please remember to look and not touch, these toadstools are most definitely not good to eat....





Lots and lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.
p.s. Thanks for having me back!

15 comments:

  1. Can you eat them? Just imagine a fungus coloured sauce for creamy white gnocchi.
    Love Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those crochet mushrooms do look adorable. What is your plan for them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha those are very special funghi! They look very 'fairy' to me. Is a small fairy or gnome coming too?

    Love, Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  4. The most pretty fungus I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are beautiful Kate. It must be Jono's influence, he's always seemed like a really fun guy... xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh I LOVE the toadstools, they're fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your works are always extraordinary little things

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahahaha the best thing about not having internet is that we can find more time for our crafts XD

    I love the mushrooms, they are very original I have never seen anything like this (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sometimes it's just heaven being "off-line" isn't it?! These are super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just magical Kate, they are too special xox Penelope

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved so much this mushrrom I could not share your work on my blog :) Hope you don't mind!

    http://thedailymiacis.blogspot.pt/2013/02/abstract-n-6.html

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails