Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Time Trickles.

 Where is time going this year. I can't believe that we are now only a couple of days away from March. What happened to February?????? And how on earth could I let myself be taken so unawares by Hugo's birthday that IS THIS SATURDAY. Unlike every other year since the boys have been born, there are no party invitations, just hastily phoned mothers and lots of apologies on my behalf for the lack of warning. Who needs more than 4 days to plan a party anyway........
The upside to everything though is that I have decided to try and make Hugo a rainbow layer cake. My sponge making has come on a lot over the summer and I have been researching up on it this morning so fingers crossed.
 But all of this means that patterns I am trying to write are on hold. And it is torture because that is all I feel like doing.
This particular Franco Fox is so desperate for a body.
Lots and lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

5 comments:

  1. my big boy, instead , will have his B-Day on Thursday!!!
    xxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun planning the party. I ventured into the rainbow layer cake for my son's birthday last year and it was such a lovely surprise for all the children. it was lovely to make too. Look forward to seeing a finished Mr Fox when you have time too!
    Best wishes
    Katie (in England) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy! Wish we could be there with you. And time trickling?! I spoke to someone yesterday and said I was calling as it was the new year... they thought the year was nearly over!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the party planning. The pattern will wait. But I must say that fox is all too adorable! Can't wait to see it "embodied", too! Best wishes to you!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you have to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Win your ex back with TEXT messages?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails