Friday, February 22, 2013

New Projects.

 Can you remember what I was doing on Monday morning? Well, here is the result... a new set of Stanley cards that I will be selling online soon. They came back from the printers very quickly and I am  thrilled with the result. I particularly like the card's back with the toadstool and tree showing.
 See....
 My goodness Stanley has some adventures. 
I have also started my new jumper, it is knitting up so beautifully and is so soft that I have to keep rubbing it against my cheek. The grey wool is the cashmerino by Sublime which I bought on sale a year ago. The yellow and pink are bamboo merino by Sirdar "Baby Bamboo", a range that I am mad on for their wonderful colours.
 This is the pattern I am using above. I have already knitted it up once in a dusty navy blue and wore it so much last year that I had to knit another one. It is the best and most clever knitting pattern I have ever had the pleasure of working with.... it became my friend.
And it comes from this book which is one of the best knitting books I have ever read.
Lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

13 comments:

  1. Oooh, wow, that all looks so delicious! Must learn to knit... And your Stanley is very sweet. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate those cards are wonderful!!! What a clever lady you are!!! I hope they sell really well, let us know when theres a link because I'd love to tell everyone I know about them!

    So cool to see it all come together too, from the fungi, ballon, photography session! AWESOME xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards - they're amazing! Wish we could see some in person xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a lot of cuteness there. Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute cards! Can't wait to see them available for purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the cards are lovely!!!!
    Like even the cardi pattern and the colours you did choose!!!
    xxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Stanley,you are a handsome and adventurous boy! The cards have turned out a treat Kate, you are too clever! I look forward to seeing your cardigan grow and have also been spying on that book for a while...might need to make a wee purchase! x Penelope

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome cards! You are so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards. What an adventure Stanley is having. It is like watching a travel documentary! Love Mrs A

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing cards! You have incredibly creative ideas. Abigail x

    ReplyDelete
  11. kate, your ideas are so unique! Ilve this card! wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha I really like how you have made a real persona out of Stanley :)

    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cast on this cardigan for my Easter knitting project, did you have to make any modifications to the pattern?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails