Sunday, March 17, 2013

More Crochet Easter Eggs.

Tomorrow is my friend's birthday and as we are rapidly nearing Easter, I thought some eggs might be appropriate. I am very lucky because another friend has a free-range egg farm and she has given me lots of plain cartons. Wahoo.

 This morning has seen me playing around on picmonkey to come up with a quick label. I love picmonkey big bits to say the least and have signed up for the paid version (this is not an advertisement by the way). 


You can find my tutorial for crocheted eggs here!
Lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

13 comments:

  1. Oh so cute! The box will make a great storage container after easter too, clever :)

    I love PicMonkey too, haven't paid for an account yet but it's fab isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute!

    I might have to see if I could make one of these today. I'll check out your tutorial now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so magical! Love the colours. I am a colour girl too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to have a busy afternoon hooking they are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo pretty - will check out tutorial x Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. That box looks ace! Must investigate picmonkey but I am a bit of a technophobe...
    Hen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've just now written a piece about eastern eggs. Mine are done with litte roses and birds and girls.

    Go ahead and have a look:


    http://homeiswherethedachshundis.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey Kate - loving your new works...and wishing Kate was my friend too!
    I've wrapped my egges with yarn (going to crochet some too following your tutorial) but think you'll like what I've made...here's the link to the pin
    http://pinterest.com/pin/71424344062910205/
    Have a good day
    fee x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails