Monday, August 19, 2013

A Peek Behind the Door.

We have a new bed. After 12 years of lots of sleep our old friend was starting to feel like a hammock. Not good.
I feel like a princess (hopefully Jonno doesn't feel quite the same way).
Perhaps our room is a bit feminine at the moment, but don't you worry... I will add some kind of skullishness or swords or something for Jonno at some stage. Maybe a manly (but crocheted) stag trophy or something?
And ummm, maybe I am starting to take the washi tape obsession too far. There are just so many things that you can stick to the wall with it. These birds just flew through the window and I happened to have some tape in my hand. No more flying for you chappies.
 Even bunting can be attached with a bit of fanciness. 
I've said it before and I'll say it again, life as an adult is great because you get to put sticky tape on your walls and no one gets cross!
Lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails