Monday, August 19, 2013

A Peek Behind the Door.

We have a new bed. After 12 years of lots of sleep our old friend was starting to feel like a hammock. Not good.
I feel like a princess (hopefully Jonno doesn't feel quite the same way).
Perhaps our room is a bit feminine at the moment, but don't you worry... I will add some kind of skullishness or swords or something for Jonno at some stage. Maybe a manly (but crocheted) stag trophy or something?
And ummm, maybe I am starting to take the washi tape obsession too far. There are just so many things that you can stick to the wall with it. These birds just flew through the window and I happened to have some tape in my hand. No more flying for you chappies.
 Even bunting can be attached with a bit of fanciness. 
I've said it before and I'll say it again, life as an adult is great because you get to put sticky tape on your walls and no one gets cross!
Lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

8 comments:

  1. Your new bed looks comfortable and nice.

    I simply adore your bedroom.
    SO pretty and so many things I've got in our bedroom (birds, books, guirlande, flowery paintings)

    You can see it here:
    http://homeiswherethedachshundis.blogspot.be/2013/02/winterpatchwork-versus-lentepatchwork_2.html

    My husband always complains about it not being a bedroom.
    I think I am going to follow you and make a crocheted stag.

    Or perhaps put some light sabres on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The room looks lovely im booking in for a sleep over lol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how colorful it all is! And I agree, it is kind of hard to keep in gender neutral-ish. I had to laugh about your manly (but crocheted) stag trophy. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your new bed! We got a new bed (frame, headboard, mattress and box spring!) just about a year ago, after 11 years of use, and the improvement is incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the poppy artwork on your wall - did you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving those birds taped on the wall!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails