Sunday, November 16, 2014

Good Morning..... or Evening!

I hope you are having a lovely weekend. I'm still in pyjamas mid morning and feel like I should commit to clothing soon but it's soooooo snuggly. I've just finished an unputdownable thriller - 'Wolf' by Mo Hayder and have a stack of new choices waiting for me - I'll photograph them later. And I have only had one cup of tea so there are many more waiting for me to drink. I have a few must do crochet projects to work on which is always nice. And Archie is currently perusing cook books to find something to bake. Wahoo.
I hope you find yourself sandwiched in a cosy bit of time and space this weekend too.
Lots of love,
Kate. xxooxx.
p.s. If this is sounding too idyllic, I had better let you know that the house is a mess and any cut could turn gangrenous.....

5 comments:

  1. I just joined and I've got to say I love your blog so far!

    Plus I love that photo of the bunny and flowers! x

    neenyslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the very last comment, lol ;) Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Pretty much the same here except, instead of some hooking going on it's knitting at the moment Enjoy your day! (House work will always be waiting.) ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely choices to have!
    I wish my daily options were as simple as which novel to read or crochet project to do. One day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a geat day - I made apple crumbles (3 of them!).

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails