Thursday, November 27, 2014

Garden Roses

 Absolute happiness for me is picking a massive bunch of roses from my garden. 
 I am sure that I would have raved about it before but one of my top three roses would be Pierre de Ronsard.
 I am still recovering from the dreaded lurgy so I thought I would be more more image-y than wordy...

 And my little stripy rose above, finally opened (see below)outlasting all of the flowers from her original bunch - impressive.
I hope something lovely has bloomed in your day too.
Lots of love,
Kate. xxooxx.

9 comments:

  1. Do all those gorgeous roses come from your own garden ?? Lucky you, what a lush garden you must have !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Looking forward to getting Pierre here too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous roses! Thanks for sharing. Wishing you feel good times!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous rose! I saw the first image in my feed and thought I had to know what it was and now I know, must put it on my list. My current favourite is Nahema which is gorgeous, smells divine and lasts for ages when cut.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous - loving the stripy one especially. Hope you're almost recovered :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving those roses. Mine are looking good but the leaves are throwing a shade of yellow this year. I think some rose food is in order.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your rose colours are spectacular. Recent heat has brought an end to my full display of tea roses in the garden. I found myself out there today being ruthless with the shears, removing the crispy brown remnants of the roses and dead-heading everything.
    How lovely that your roses have lasted so long.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails