Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Projects with the Boys....

Before Christmas I ordered a couple of these silicon lego trays (from etsy - I can't remember the seller's name), one for a present and one for me. Today being about the zillionth rainy day in a row, I thought it would be a good time to try some plaster of paris in it. So far we have had frozen juice lego men and chocolate lego men.... I can't wait to try pure gold lego men (maybe when we win the lottery?).
After the boys have a rest today (they really need one), we are going to paint this lego army with the 'good paints'. The boys get to have three each and I may have two.
It's actually kind of hard not to eat them.

Aside from that we have been having plenty of snugly, slow mornings.
And dismantling Christmas.... it's always such a good feeling.
Reclaiming window space.
And crocheting bunting big and small - completely inspired by the way, by my neighbour whose Christmas present to me was amazing - I have just been waiting for the right light to photograph it by.
I hope the holidays are tootling along nicely for you too.
Lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

9 comments:

  1. Love the crochet blanket in your snuggly mornings pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate
    Great crochet goodness at your house! The blanket is beautiful, and fun bunting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your holidays sound wonderful... We're also having a generally lazy time of it. Christmas decs came down yesterday and the days are getting hotter and hotter... 15 more days before school starts (can you hear me counting the sleeps?) and Summer rolls merrily along.... Enjoy....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that lego man idea! I bought that exact ice tray like a month ago to make lego man crayons (for who? I don't know! XD) What a super cute idea though! I gotta go to my parents house and dig out my bucket of plaster now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a brilliant idea and oh my, so much colourful crocheted prettyfull stuffs in your home! Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super idea to whip up a few minifigures. Shame they don't make a cake tin as the 6 yo birthday boy has requested a Clutch Powers minifigure cake. Still trying to sway him back to a rocket or similar. melx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really i acknowledge the accomplishment you fabricated to allotment the knowledge.The affair actuality i begin was absolutely able to the affair which i was researching for a continued time

    ReplyDelete
  8. SilverGoldBull is a highly reputable precious metals dealer. They will provide you with bargain, live rates and make sure that your precious metals arrives to your door discreetly and fully insured.

    ReplyDelete
  9. eToro is the #1 forex broker for new and pro traders.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails