Saturday, November 1, 2008

Saturday Morning

All I feel like doing this morning is playing with these little bundles of fur and squeaks (although they really don't want to play with me yet)

Or do some more knitting - hey I thought I forgot to make my niece Sophie a birthday present - Happy Birthday for yesterday - but I have just remembered I made this as an early birthday present - yippee yay.... I am not a bad auntie after all - although I am still owing my Perth contingent of niece and nephews their round of pressies... so maybe a little bit bad...
Instead I am going to clean the house while the boys are stalking insects in the paddock.


  1. Have just caught up with you Blog Katie and just love the poetry of your words - I could just feel that handful of warm feathers from yesterday!

    How wonderful to have such a forgiving son and I hope the Father Christmas certificate will soon be hanging on your wall.

  2. Kate, what a wonderful blog - love the photos, the colours, the words! I've been thinking of doing something similar, so you might just give me that push! xx



Related Posts with Thumbnails