Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sewingy Stuff.



First of all, I need to explain my sporadic blogging. Our internet connection is terrible at the moment and it is possibly due to corroded wires which will hopefully be fixed by the end of the week. The lack of speed means that it takes forever to write up the blog and at the moment, it is even more difficult to go visiting all of my favourite blogs which is sheer torture. So please don't think my blogging obsession is waning... it's all still there wanting and waiting to come out.
As consolation I have been going through a sewing stage again with the sewing machine firmly placed on the kitchen table downstairs. Sometimes I find sewing to be such a headache but at the moment it's fun.
I'll just make this quick and sign off before our connection drops out but I have so much more to show you over the next few days so I will be back. Take care, xxooxxooxx.

4 comments:

Aunty Mum said...

Inspring as usual, and gorgeous colours . . . looking great!

Kylie said...

These are just fabulous pieces! Really really love them and totally in love with the fabric on the table in your first photo. Just gorgeous. You are a clever one. Hope internet woes end soon :) K

shin ae said...

I love your sewing projects! That bag is so wonderful, and the little pencil cases are too. I need to get busy and make something like that for my crochet hooks.

vanessa said...

That bag with the pompoms! Love it! And have just been reading about your very interesting family ties! I imagine it makes family gatherings so much easier, being related like that! Do like the pencil roll too, and the trousers for the boys. I've got this image of you working at lightning speed, with the sewing machine between your teeth. Those roses in the tin foil, they from your garden? To me, that's the ultimate gift, flowers from someone's garden. Love Vanessa xxx (do you mind if i knit)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails