Thursday, October 29, 2009

Smart New Trousers for Hugo.




I'm still on my sewing kick at the moment and made up these pants from Heather Ross's 'Weekend Sewing' yesterday ( I added the cuff to jazz them up a bit). They stay up and he likes them so in my view, that makes them a success. The linen/cotton blend used for making the pants were taken from a duvet cover which I bought at a drastically reduced price. There is so much fabric in duvet covers and always such good quality too.
More photos to come of our new baby rabbit which we adopted today - we are still waiting for the boys to name him although Hugo is thinking Big Ears would be good as he is obsessed with Noddy.

6 comments:

CurlyPops said...

What a great idea for fabric, and the cuffs are so cute!

Leonie Guld said...

Oooh those machines are-a-humming. Your projects are looking fantastic!!

pennygj said...

Those pictures remind me of the days when I made my childrens' things out of all sorts of othet things, and they always looked so cute, and none of the other kids had the same!

Kylie said...

Those pants are fabulous - love the cuff too. K

amy paul said...

Very cute! And a great idea for cheap (but quality) fabric. Love your blog - Leonie put me onto you. My hubby is a kiwi and I miss NZ dreadfully! (and dairy farming!) Cheers, Amy

Angie said...

great pants (I love the ones that stay up!) and glorious photos

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails