Monday, November 2, 2009

Pants...



Thank goodness I am the mother of two boys who don't mind a bit of retro in their life. It makes pyjama sewing so much more fun. Isn't the print above amazing - apparently it's from Brazil but there doesn't seem to be any brand with it, just a cut-out star fixed onto the roll with 'latest from Brazil' written on it. It's a mystery all right but who am I to question inexpensive, good quality cotton.
I have to admit that Archie was probably more receptive to the pattern because he had been looking at photos of Jonno from the seventies. Jonno was one psychedelic pre-schooler back then.
Well, time to sweep up the little sultana-like balls from the floor as we have a toddler coming over later and I don't really want him eating too much rabbit poo. I am sure a little bit would be okay though, it looks very nutritious, kind of like dried balls of kelp. Maybe.

5 comments:

Christel said...

um...not sure how comfortable I am with the toddler and rabbit poo comment! Too late now as he is in your care and out of my control! haha, I love you for having him!

rachel said...

Lovely pants. That fabric is great. Those brazillians sure do love their colour. I did not know that rabbit poo loooked like sulatnas.

Kylie said...

They are just fabulous - love the fabric! K

Leonie Guld said...

oh, god kate, the balls of nutritional goodness are making me squirm!!!

vanessa said...

Very dashing!And so pleased to see Christel is happy to let her little boy be a rabbit poo eater! We're all much too hygenic these days aren't we?!
Love Vanessa xxx (do you mind if i knit)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails