Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sewingy Stuff.



First of all, I need to explain my sporadic blogging. Our internet connection is terrible at the moment and it is possibly due to corroded wires which will hopefully be fixed by the end of the week. The lack of speed means that it takes forever to write up the blog and at the moment, it is even more difficult to go visiting all of my favourite blogs which is sheer torture. So please don't think my blogging obsession is waning... it's all still there wanting and waiting to come out.
As consolation I have been going through a sewing stage again with the sewing machine firmly placed on the kitchen table downstairs. Sometimes I find sewing to be such a headache but at the moment it's fun.
I'll just make this quick and sign off before our connection drops out but I have so much more to show you over the next few days so I will be back. Take care, xxooxxooxx.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails