Monday, October 11, 2010

Birthday Bits...

The birthday girl in new jewellery and new coat from sis-in-law/cousin (Jodie and I married brothers. Can you see the birthday glow??? Who was the Birthday Queen I ask...


Brother-in-law...
Sister -in-law/cousin.
Everybody, thank you so much for your birthday wishes and favourite reads - I am just loving it and thinking it may have to become an annual event. So, if you haven't, please enter the big give away below... it's worth it.
Last night was a big family dinner which was made even more fun by the addition of moustache straws, a project taken from one of my new birthday books, 'Paper + Craft'. Over the next few days I will try and fit in a little review of my new books.
Tonight is the finale to Kate's birthday festival, dinner with a few girls at a wonderful Indian Restaurant in town... is it weired to take in my own decorations... am I just getting a little too into it?
Once again, thank you so much for your comments, they helped to make my day so special.
Lots of love, a very 34 year old Kate, xxooxxooxx.

7 comments:

Jenny at Red House said...

looks like a load of fun, don't worry about over decorating, it's only one day a year just go for it! your birthdays will become a legend!!! jennyx

Kylie said...

Love the moustaches :) Glad you had a great day. Kx

Florrie said...

Happy belated Birthday wishes......it looks like it was a good one, did you buy those straws with moustaches or make them yourself, either way they're pretty cool.
florrie x

Florrie said...

Forgot to say.......if it's not too late to enter the giveaway......I love all the pincushions so I'll leave that up to you, and the book I'm reading at the moment is "The Time Traveler's Wife" by Audrey Niffenegger.
Thanks Florrie x

Maureen said...

I'm loving and can use both of those things. Happy Birthday.

Killiecrankie Farm said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
A bit suspicious about wine and straws ! There is this urban myth . . ..
the moe's look great - and what did you get for your birthday - a moustache - lol !

barbara said...

Lovely photos, Kate, enjoy every moment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails