Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Pin Cusions.





You know how you go through your stages of things you must make, simply MUST. Well, at the moment for me it is pin cushions. Pin cushions that you can stick all variety of needles into, thick and thin. I think the deal with it is that you get to make a cushion (I love cushion making) but it is in miniature and has a function and is much faster to make.
Can you tell that I have had a couple of days to myself and my studio. It has been bliss, especially looking out onto the blossom tree and dogwood going mad. Thank goodness for Spring and sunshine and blossom and healthy children!!!
Love Kate xxooxx.

10 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that yours are all well again! Yes, I understand that "must make" urge all too well. Pincushions have been on my mind too. Your creations are so pretty. It looks like you are really enjoying your solitary creative time (& spring!)

    best ~ Annri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these Kate, you've been a busy bee. Especially coveting that Cath K blue/dotty fabric.
    Hen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOooooh (bit of serious pin cushion envy going on here, seriously) I can't even pick a favourite - you are very clever, I love them all!

    Sending love
    Julia x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spring is in the air! those pin cushions are just gorgeous :) Kx

    ReplyDelete
  5. When the urge to make hits I find it's always best to go with the flow............washing and dishes may stack up, ironing can hit the ceiling but the creative urge must be appeased. Beautiful pincushions, especially the crochet ones.
    florrie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all so different and very sweet. I love the crochet pincushions:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like each and every one very much but especially the top two ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. i prefer the first ! they are gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful things on your blog! Also these ones!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails