Friday, October 22, 2010

Snippetsies.


We are just all about the rabbits at the moment. My niece and nephew are staying the night and this afternoon I put on 'The Velveteen Rabbit' for them to watch. Is there anything better than actually cuddling a baby rabbit while watching a rabbitty movie?
Goodness only knows what game I have stumbled across here...
And this is what I have been up to in between cuddling Dandelion. I still have a long way to go but it is certainly looking very different to the cheap, white melamine cupboard of a few days ago. More photos will follow.
I have been waiting all day to do a post and now having reached the late afternoon, all of my words have hopped away from me. A few photos will have to do.Have a wonderful weekend, Love Kate xxooxxooxx.

9 comments:

  1. Love the cupboard. Hope you too have a really lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lot of gorgeousness! But then you know how I love a rabbit! I'm a bit worried about those poor plastic people though! best we don't ask....Lots of love, Amanda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cupboard! Great work going on there - can't wait to see the finished design. What is it about rabbits? I get all soppy whenever I see them! Great photos :) Kx

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have the Velveteen Rabbit book - didn't know there was a film as well! Have a fine weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fantastic colours you've used on your cupboard, I always think about using bright colour choices for re-furbishing but I'm never quite brave enough.
    florrie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sure wish I could have a go at the green "gunk".

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi. Decided to come and visit since we share at least part of our names. And then I see you're right over the other side of the world too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dandelion is adorable! And the cupboard you're working on, it looks superb Kate. Babies holding baby rabbits, it's just so sweet isn't it? I think Dandelion has landed on his little paws, he looks very happy, if rabbits can look happy that is. Love Vanessa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. great conversion of the cupboard - what a treat - and a brilliant idea !

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails