Saturday, November 13, 2010

Wahoo!!!

First of all and just quickly - a new dress I bought the other day with Hugo's help. We are having a friend's wedding in our garden during the summer and I thought this would be perfect. It nips in beautifully at the waist and makes me feel very glamorous and grown up.
Someone plonked my hair clip on the little coasters...
Bunny love.
And finally, a corner of my studio ready to receive my mum who arrived yesterday afternoon, safe and sound from Australia. We are so excited. The only reason I have torn myself away for a post is because she is showering and I thought she might need a moment of peace. The boys are beside themselves to have her here and I am even more so. We all woke very early this morning and had to wait for ages until her eyes opened too.
A pile of reading matter on her bedside table (I don't want her to get bored).
Have a lovely weekend, love Kate xxooxx.

12 comments:

Kate Bruning said...

Hi, I am here in greedyforcolourland and all very happy. Looking at projects, smelling all thebeautiful roses, checking out the books and the magazines all by my bedside,eating a beautiful dinner cooked by my lovely son-in-law,cuddles with my boys, tea in bed withall the family either in bed with me or sitting near, reading magazines etc, etc, etc! Love Aubrey/Mum

Florrie said...

Love the dress, very classy.

No matter how old we are we all love to spend time with our mum, sadly my mums no longer with us.
Glad you're having such a wonderful time Aubrey........make lots of memories.
florrie x

Debi Y. said...

Your dress is very pretty. Have a nice visit with your Mom. :)

Jenny at Red House said...

Hi have a wonderful time together, this will save us all time by not having to post two comments!jennyx

Anne said...

Kate, Your dress is just gorgeous and Hugo has excellent tastes for one so young.
Enjoy the time with your mum, as if you wouldn't!!! :-) The space you have created for her in the studio is gorgeous. Do you take paying guests? :-)
Enjoy the weekend,
Anne

Clara said...

Simply lovely.

Anonymous said...

I would be very happy to be a guest in that corner of your studio - it looks lovely. Enjoy your time with your mum.

Julie

Amy Paul said...

divine. soak up your mum..

love the dress.
xx Amy

kirsty said...

What a heart-warming post! Enjoy your time together, I'm sure you will!
That dress is fab - and I love your new header photo too xx

Amanda said...

Hi Kate! Hi Aubrey! How lovely to hear that you're having a visit! Love the 'spare room'! Have a gorgeous time girls! Lots of love, Amanda xxxx

The Thrifty Fox said...

Oh that bunny is so dear, we had two just like that when my sister and i were little.
Love that bunting.....and all the colour through your sweet home

Barbara said...

Hi Kate enjoy your visitor and that gorgeous rosy dress!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails