Monday, July 13, 2009

And a touch of prettiness.



With all of the boyness of my last two posts, I thought I had better add a touch of colour - the flowers at the bottom were being worked on while the boys were making glasses. I tried to get them involved but making bat-like head gear was much more fun. Maybe Jonno will want to have a go at them when he comes home. Probably not though.
By the way, the beautiful flowers are from my mother-in-law and she brought three different kinds of dessert with her - all gluten free too. She's a keeper.

3 comments:

Lucy Bowler said...

Beautiful touch of prettiness. I was just eyeing off large clumps of jonquils during the school drop-off and wondering whether some would like to come home with me!

Leonie Guld said...

i'll never get tired of those colors you love. Brilliant

speckled egg said...

Yay! Daffoldils! (Spring!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails