Thursday, July 30, 2009

My creative space is a breeding ground...




I haven't played along with my creative space for a few weeks now and I feel as though I am missing out on all the fun. I am so looking forward to catching up with a few new 'old' friends. Speaking of friends, one of my favourite people in the entire world came for a cup of tea this morning and gave me a packet of origami paper. Needless to say, it was sudden mating season for cranes around here. Now the benches are littered with them and they have even begun to nest in my wool. Hugo is fascinated by origami and has been making curtains (from what I have observed, you fold the paper in half and then twist it a bit) and other interesting things so I guess you could say I am sharing my creative space with him.
For more creative spaces, pop over to Kirsty's.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails