Saturday, July 11, 2009

Sneaking Away...

Right now I am sneaking away from all of my duties to just put a little bit of time into greedy for colour. I miss it so much even though it was only Wednesday when I last had time for it. These school holidays are taking a bit out of me with calving and sick children. Blogging is so illicit right now and this sweetens the relationship all the more.
I had better start cooking in a moment, we have family staying and more coming over for dinner tonight and they all enjoy a bit of nutrition. A huge pot of butter chicken I am thinking and cake and biscuits - I guess it is the kind of nutrition that is perhaps more enriching for the soul.
Away I go with warmth in my heart.

4 comments:

  1. This whole blogging thing is fairly addictive isn't it?! I am always sneaking onto the computer to check out blogs and read and leave comments. I hope you get a little more freedom soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love soul food!!! We call it slop food here, the type that cooks for hours and requires soggy bread upon completion. Enjoy your visitors, I hope they bring their rubber boots!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so wish my family would eat butter chicken. You were so right about the sleep therapy . . . it was bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I'm very glad you've missed blogging, cos I've missed your blogging too. When your post came up on my screen, I could just see the top of the pink tree, and I thought "Kate's dyed some vegetable pink! Wow!" Then I thought that it was quite amusing I'd think you should dye your veg, as though it was something you'd do every day, perfectly normal etc.................!
    Love Vanessa xxx (do you mind if i knit)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails