Tuesday, July 14, 2009

So very, very greedy again.





I'm really, really, really greedy for colour again. I saw these cottons in the shop and almost cried with the sheer giddy relief of falling in love. And I knew that when I bought them I would be healthier, more creative, have longer hair, parent my children better, keep a tidier house.... actually I just thought they would keep my hands busy and my eyes happy and that they did. By the way, the tea cup wasn't crocheted from this yarn, I made it last night and thought I would include it.

9 comments:

  1. How sweet is that little teacup. It made me start singing. I'm a little teacup...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, good to see a rainbow again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the teacup and the cottons as well. I am stuck with these enormous projects at the moment but they are so many that I daren't start any more, not even a teacup.!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that feeling so well...beautiful teacup

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh yes, i love that feeling of sorting your life out with a few purchases. So simple ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh if only it were that simple... add gourmet dinners every night, a fabulous wardrobe and a trim body....keeping hands busy and eyes happy is something that can be easily achieved!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, yummy! those colors are delicious. the tea cup is adorable in a giddy, giggly, happy way!

    i am new to your blog and really enjoy it - thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know exactly how you feel. The little teacup is very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely colours. Glad to see you got your bright colours mojo back...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails