Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Boat Thoughts.




I'm still pretty tied up with Ann Wood's boats (check sidebar for her link). Well, with the sails and masts to be precise. The hulls are addictive but I think I am getting towards the stage where I should at least complete one. So now I am thinking that maybe knitted sails might be good, and cotton liberty sails with slots for the mast and bottom thingy to go into. Hugo's room had a much needed tidy up today (as did the bathroom - my chest now has more room to breathe) and I now think he could do with a few sail boats hanging from his ceiling.
Maureen (my lovely mother in law), if you are seeing this, here is a photo of your tomatoes which Archie and Jonno collected. Delicious and a very big thank you!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails