Friday, January 29, 2010

Crochet Colour!!!!!





I crocheted this jug cover for my cousin's Christmas present back in December (you remember those really rushy last two weeks) and ran out of time to photograph it. So this morning when I was dropping Archie off at her house, I asked to borrow it for the day and took it home for a photo shoot. Of course towards the end, little hands crept into it, unable to resist the lure of all those beads. Hard not to smother those juicy hands with kisses, after a good wash of course...

8 comments:

Rhiannon said...

The beads you chose really make it. So bright and cheerful!

kirsty said...

That's just so gorgeous, one day I'm gonna make me one of them!! When I get really clever at crochet! I LOVE it.

Attic24 said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kate, I just LOVE the beads you've used, they are sooooo pretty, makes me want them fopr myself. Quite badly actually!! :o)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hampers said...

It was a nice Christmas present. Your Crochet looks awesome, so beautiful. Keep on posting...!

elsy said...

great crochet and the colours are wonderful.......i love the beads

snoopydog said...

That's really gorgeous! Such lovely, bright, fun beads. I want one NOW! Ros

Penny said...

Hi Kate. Long time no visit. How's that non-bloggy sister of yours? Still MIA? I LURVE your crochet creation - very, very cool. Makes me want to make something similar but I'm embarrassed to admit how many WIP's I have on the go. Best just to enjoy looking at yours for now. Hope you and your family are well. Penny XO

Julia said...

Hello :D

You have a wonderfully inspiring blog, I had to stop and tell you so as I just found you this afternoon and have really enjoyed reading through it and looking at all your gorgeous pics!

Love the boats, they're superb - see you again soon

Julia x x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails