Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Birthday Boy!!!

You have to forgive a birthday boy.
But I just never thought this little baby boy would be capable of anything like that...
Or like this.
Today Hugo turned 4!!!
We iced these cupcakes in the morning together.
His ones were definitely the best.
An emu flew across the sea from Australia bringing hugs and birthday wishes.
Crocheted especially for Hugo by my mum. Don't you think she deserves her own blog!!!
Only a few words as all of this birthday celebrating has left me a little tuckered out. Bring on the T.V. and big blue couch snuggling.

2 comments:

  1. An involuntary "OH dear!" escaped me when I saw the first photo of the scribble on the sheets. Then I found myself thinking, that's one very eager little boy, eager to draw, make marks, and it looks so intense and highly worked!
    I feel like I've been there with you, in the build up to Hugo's party, and you must be so relieved it's all over, I mean the work you put into that party seems extraordinary. Those cakes! Wonderful! And your Mums emu, wonderful! Looks like you're your mothers daughter! Will we see photos of all the bunting you made, when you've recovered? Would love to see that. Hope you feel fully recovered very soon. That party for Hugo was more like an art installation. Love Vanessa xxx (do you mind if i knit)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo...did you count to ten!! and yes...GO MUM get that blog happening oh and while your at it...WHERES LUCY!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails