Saturday, March 6, 2010

Super Duper Whizz Bang Crafting Party Photos!!!

Well, I never thought I would get to the end of the day, let alone put a post up. But it is over and it was fantastic. Craft parties are good. I want one just for me now. Above is one of the completed mobiles. I am not sure if it was made by the mother or the child....
This mobile was made by my nephew - didn't he do a great job.
Bunting mania.
Threading a mobile together.
A finished boat.
Hugo's birthday cake.
Salt dough magnets drying on the outside fridge.
Hugo's decorated cup ready for soil and a seed.
Party Bags!!!
The prettiest paper cups in the world.
Parents taking home lots and lots of handmade goodies.
A little bit more bunting.
A left over play dough creation.
Peace and quiet.
What a day. I have a million more photos but here is just a little selection. If you are tuning in, this was Hugo's first proper birthday party and he chose my favourite them, a crafting party. I just reread my commentary and it was pretty dry but I am very tired and have run out of funny and interesting. Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. I am going to put my feet up now. xxooxxooxx.

6 comments:

  1. The kids had a faboulous time Kate. Thanks so much for a wonderful party. Rogan hasn't taken his Pass The Parcel Teddy necklace prize off all day. He's so in love with it. Well done you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fantastic party, what a wonderful theme. Hope you have a nice quiet evening, it's a good feeling when you have had a happy party and then you can relax! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks fab, gosh, I feel very miffed that I never went to a "crafting party", in fact I didn't know they existed! I am loving that decorated stripey Easter egg, might have to make some of those with the munchkin if you don't mind? I'm sure you deserve a rest after all that, well done you.
    Hen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job, super mom! Looks like everyone had fun. Maybe we should have a crafting party. Think we could have one in blog world? Let's think on that. Hope you get some rest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kate, it seems like a great time was had by all! The cake is so adorable. The long bunting really is very happy-looking. Brilliant!

    best - Annri

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooohhh, the bunting looks FABULOUS! and those stripey party bags....mmmmm... :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails